RENT & TOUR
One day tour by bike
We want to give yout the chance to know Marsala thoroughly.
Choose your tour, according all your needs!
A) Bacchus and Tobacco
1) Pellegrino winery, visiting one of historical wineries in Marsala with guided tasting
2) Tour at Baglio Anselmi Museum, Punic Warship, archaelogical park and San Giovanni Church, milestones of our archaelogy.
3) Bianchi distillery, distilled spirits tasting (possible combination with a cigar)
B) Salty wind
1) Guided tour at the historical windmill and Salt Museum, discovering one of the oldest and hardest job in the world
2) Tour and explanation of Stagnone Lagoon
3) Mooring at Mothia and visit of Whitaker Museum
C) Following in Garibaldi’s footsteps (except on Mondays)
1) Visit of Garibaldi Museum at San Pietro Historical Complex, cultural area of our town.
2) Florio winery, guided tour, developed on a sensorial path.
3) Cavallotti garden and San Francesco Bastion, historical and naturalistic excursion among centenary trees and floral species unique all over the world.
D) Bike, Art and Wine (except on Mondays)
1) Visit of Flemish Tapestries Museum
2) Exhibition of Contemporary Art at Carmine cloister
3) Donnafugata winery, visiting a winery which believes in any aspect of art, with guided tasting
E) Only bike hire
During your tour, go to Ceramica Artistica Marsalese, in Via Mazara n. 42: a nice gadget is waiting for you!
Moreover from June 15th to September 30th
Bike on the beach
beach lounger and and umbrella at your disposal
and a cocktail on the seaside.
Pure sea and fine sand mark Marsala’s coasts, this year rewarded with the Blue Flag.
Take your e-bike and enjoy a day of earned relax.